The revolution in silage management: Under silo wrap and silo film combined in an 9-layer film – this saves time and work – almost oxygen tight.
- Oxygen barrier film, a clear PLUS for the quality of your
- Blue9 with less than 2cm³/m²/24h oxygen permeability
(DLG standard: <250cm³/m²/24h)
- Very tear-resistant and tensile
- Extra width: up to 64 m width
- No under silo wrap necessary, absorbs immediately
- Less labour and working time
- Size and length can be made to order
- Remains pliable and does not break even at low
- Environmentally friendly: less raw material
consumption; therefore, lower disposal costs
- 18 month UV stability
- Less reheating and mould formation
Compared to the standard silo films blue9 is a hundred times more gas-tight. It’s almost oxygen-tight.
Blue9 is the first and only barrier film that secures your silage with 9 layers. Optimal protection for the best results.
Example calculations in the upper m³
10KG sugar x 1,4KW x 0,20€ = 2,80€ per m²
-> concentrated feed:
10KG sugar x 0,25€/KG concentrated feed= 2,50€ je m²